Chandler dancing on The
could the odds BE any more in my favor?!
After being Hermione’s friend for 7 years, Harry still hasn’t understood how fucking badass she is. :P
He pulls the same face
GRANGER DANGER GRANGER DANGER
Also she’s using the same spell in both scenes am I right?
I love how 11 year-old Hermione is very by-the-book with her wand movement and eloquent pronunciation, but as she’s grown up surrounded by constant danger and action (and obstacles that aren’t just a young Neville puttin’ em up) she’s learned to adapt and treat her wand more as an extension of herself rather than a tool
let’s analyse gifsets more woooo
(IT IS THE SAME SPELL and the same look, that’s so fantastic and possibly intentional. Also how in the later one, she seems to use the momentum of her body and throw it all into the spell. Mmmm.)
we all remember the first time we came across a smut fic
megasaurous asked: 25. 5 things within touching distance.
1. Mug with the Queen on it. Cos that’s how I roll.
2. Half written Christmas shopping list, for tomorrow.
3. Desktop TARDIS, of course.
4. Butterbeer mug from wwohp, filled with pens (and a sonic screwdriver…)
5. Headphones. Can’t be without.
(6. Not you. Because you’re far away and I miss you.)
kyrafic asked: Meme questions: 1, 4, 20!
1. the person i like and why i like them.
I could talk all day about people (friends, fictional loves, random guy who gets my bus and is unbelievably hot), but tbh there’s definitely no the person for me right now. Wouldn’t mind finding one though.
4. the best thing that has happened to me this week.
The best thing that happened to me this week was food related. I have no regrets about this.
Friday night - I went to see Catching Fire with a couple of the girls from work and before hand, we went to this awesome new local burger place that does this unbelievable pulled pork and these fries with some kind of cheese and bacon on top that should be grim but are all kinds of amazing.
This week was complete shit, work-wise, and we needed something good at the end of it.
20. press control V and post
Answered here <x>
I just checked and there’s nothing new. No paste since yesterday, which is surprising.
blithers asked: 20. press ctrl v and post!
This is brand new, one of a kind. Cinna would call it couture.
^ that’s a line from this amazing post-Mockingjay fic, which I was just reading. I copied the line to mention in my ao3 comment.
Side note: I saw a rec for this fic ages ago (I think it might even have been from you, actually!) and I bookmarked it, then promptly forgot all about it. I saw Catching Fire last night, and it gave me a little fic urge. Then I remembered I had this still, and I’m so glad I did.
That line particularly just floored me, in a spontaneous tears in my eyes sort of way.
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.